- When maintaining contact address only phone or mobile number can be entered, but not both.
- If you enter a mobile number, the phone number disappears and vice versa.
- Default Communication Entry is changed without the user making this change
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
mobile phone number, e-mail, disappears, CRM Web UI, address field, default communication entry , KBA , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.