- During the Transportation execution, you perform charge calculation
- In the charge calculation step, you need to define a Freight Agreement type based on the transportation details (For example: Weight, Locations)
- How to use a Freight Agreement Determination condition in this scenario?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
Freight Agreement Condition Definition Calculation Profile TCM_FAGDET , KBA , TM-FRA , Freight Agreement Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.