- When uploading an .xlsm file to an MDF portlet/object (in Employee Profile), it results in an error:
- “Excel cannot open the file because the file format or file extension is not valid. Verify that the file has not been corrupted and the file extension matches the format of the file’
- Cannot upload an .xlsm file to an object
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata framework (MDF)
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
xlsm, xlsx, excel file, file format, file type, object, portlet, mdf object, mdf, employee profile, upload, attachment, file , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-IMP , Import and Export Issues , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-MDF-OBJ , Object Definition & Field Related Issues , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.