Error when saving or publishing changes using Adapt UI:
Sorry, a technical error occurred. Please try again later, or contact your administrator.
TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of null
at Object.M.getCondenserInfo (https://ui5.sap.com/.../resources/sap/ui/fl/library-preload.js:970:76)
at async Promise.all (index 1)
- S/4HANA Cloud
- You are trying to adapt the UI in P-system.
- The changes as key user are supposed to be done in the Q-system and moved to the P-system with the export/import collection functionality.
- Changes should be done in the Q-system and added to a collection for export to the P-system.
- Refer to the following documentation on how to adapt the UI as Key User:
- For more specifics on publishing the changes see the following documentation:
- Note that in SAPUI5 1.92 and later this exception should be caught and a more user-friendly error displayed instead
condenser adapting field hide show add remove custom customize adaptation ui5 s/4 hana cloud , KBA , CA-UI5-FL-RTA , SAP UI5 Runtime Adaptation , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105