- After creating a definition of a scope in "Ownership Manager" for a specific Category/Time/Groups , it is expected to see the structure in "Consolidation Monitor" together with statuses, on same Category/Time/Groups selection.
However, the "Consolidation Monitor" keeps displaying "No Data".
- Lite and Full Optimization were performed, but the issue still occurs
- Consolidation-type models with the following mandatory dimensions are set correctly for Consolidation Monitor :
[A - Account]
[C - Category]
[D - Audit]
[E - Entity]
[G - Gropus]
[R - Currency]
[S - SubTable]
[T - Time]
- As this is an environment migrated from BPC MS 10.0 to 10.1, migration steps were done to enable the Consolidation Monitor in existing environments (SAP BPC Server Manager > Environment > Migrate environment)
- From Security > Task Profiles > [Task file] > Modify Task Profile > Profile Tasks, 'Consolidations' > 'View Consolidation Monitor' had been added for users.
- With the standard EnvironmentShell, using the same configuration, Consolidation Monitor can display data correctly.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation for the Microsoft platform version 10.1 onwards including Support Packages
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for Microsoft
tblCMTasks, No data, Consolidation Monitor , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.