An application error is being received when trying to complete PDC step of the candidate when Payment Information Details are included. Candidate is a rehire.
How to modify PaymentInformationDetailV3 rules, so they only get executed for external user.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the candidate
- Enter all the details while completing Personal Data Collection including Payment Information Details
- Complete the Personal Data Collection Step
- Application error is received
- The error is caused because of external user visibility for the below objects is set to "n" only for rehire candidates :
- This is currently a known issue and a defect has been created by the Engineering Team for the same
- Please delete the Payment Information from terminated candidate and then try providing the payment information in PDC during rehire
- Please check if there are any rules configured on the MDF object PaymentInformationDetailV3. If rules are present, update the if block of the rule as per below screen shot to have it executed only for external user.
- Do not provide any payment information detail on the New Hire Data Review step.
- Tentatively the fix will be included in the b2111 Release, but may change
- Please continue to observe the KBA attached for release date updates
For Cloud Product Support: Please see internal note
Application Error, PDC step error, rehire issue, , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , Known Error