Admin User can cancel onboarding for external candidates but HR roles cannot. Cancel Onboarding Permission has been granted to the Manger/HR User Roles as well. When the Manger/HR User tries to cancel onboarding, an error is displayed.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard
- Choose any candidate
- On the upper right, click Action -> Cancel Onboarding
- Check "All Onboarding tasks created will be cancelled from the system."
- Provide Cancellation reason
- Error will show: "[COE0018]The cancellation request for new recruit * has failed. Please contact your administrator."
- Missing RBP Permissions for Manger/HR User Roles
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Find the RBP Role associated to the Manger/HR User
- Under Employee Central API, grant permission to "Employee Central HRIS OData API (editable)"
- Save the RBP Role
Cancel Onboarding, Manager, Employee Central API, [COE0018] , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OCL , Onboardee Creation and Lifecylce , Bug Filed