- Question #1: Why Tiles Title and Subtitles are not correctly displayed when you login to Fiori Launchpad or Launchpad Designer with language which varies from the original language used for content creation? - See Answer 1.
- Question #2: Why Titles and Subtitles are still displayed in original language when translation in other languages have been already maintained? - See Answer 1.
- Question #3: Why could you still have some issues, when you have changed the translations using the instructions provided: Translating Tiles, Catalogs, and Groups in the Configuration Layer - SAP Help Portal?
- Example problem:
- When you check tile text in Launchpad Designer in original language of catalog creation for example in English, it shows the actual title of the tile to be =New Tile Text in Original Language
- When you check tile text in other languages for example in German or French, it shows old Tile Text in Original Language
- Question #4: How to check, whether it could be a general language installation issue in case of standard Apps have the wrong Title/Subtitle Texts? - See Resolution below and all answers below.
- Question #5: How the text key Translation Editor (Transaction SE63) can be mapped to text id displayed in Fiori Launchpad Texts (Transaction /UI2/FLT)? - See Answer 4.
- Why is there no way to identify translation texts other than by the text itself, which means in case of non catalog-wide unique texts one has to officially guess which text belongs to which tile?
- Question #6: Can the Launchpad App Manager display the catalogs originally created in Launchpad Designer?Is there a difference between translation of Title Texts for catalogs created in Launchpad Designer and catalogs created in Launchpad App Manager? - See Answer 1.
- Question #7: How to transport translations of Fiori Catalog and Groups? - See Answer 3.
"Fiori tile translation","Fiori shows English","Fiori translate","Fiori Launchpad Designer Translation","Fiori Launchpad App Manager", "FLPAM translation","Fiori translation conf","Fiori translation transport","Fiori TLGS","TLGS","TABL translate", "WDY_CONF_USERT2","Fiori SE63","SAP SE63","Fiori translation in Fiori Launchpad Designer","Fiori translation in Fiori Launchpad Tile","Fiori original language" , KBA , CA-FLP-ABA , SAP Fiori Launchpad ABAP Services , BC-DOC-TTL , Translation Tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.