Columns with system names such as "recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#COLUMN_NAME" are being displayed when a Detailed Report is executed, however they cannot be deleted / they are not being displayed when we edit the report.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Execute the report and note that columns with system names are being displayed, i.g: recruitingV2#RCM_JOB_REQ#COLUMN_NAME
- Edit the report
- It is not possible to find theses columns in the query designer
If the report was not created in the affected instance or if it was created in the instance but there were changes on Recruitment side this kind of behavior can happen.
- If the report has been imported from another instance:
- Go to the source instance
- Duplicate the report
- Remove the columns that are not available in the target instance
- Export the report
- Import it into the target instance
- If the report has not been imported from another instance, it means that there have been changes on the Recruiting side and the only way to fix this is to create the report from scratch.
recruitingV2#RCM, detailed reporting, report, column, delete, ORD, canvas, online report designer, remove, column , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem