The option "Receive new job posting notifications" was whether enabled or not by the Candidate and it is required to change the value of this field for "Accepted" or "Not Accepted".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This integration is done by uploading a CSV file containing the information that will be populated.
- You can create the file with two columns: "Candidate ID" and "Consent to Marketing" - which will be the fields populated. In the second column, you will insert the value that you would like to change, whether is "ACCEPTED" or "NOT_ACCEPTED".
- After saving it (remember to always save in UTF-8 format, check this KBA 2532449 if you face issues) you can open Integration Center, click in "Create" and select the option "Scheduled CSV Input Integration" and then "Candidate" as starting entity
- Select the option to upload a file and choose your file:
- After you upload your file, the columns will be synchronized and it is possible to proceed with the connection between the fields. Change to "Field Mapping View" and click on the respective field from the left side, grab it and drag to the field in the middle column. It is necessary to do this action for both fields:
- It is possible to see that the field is displayed with a connection icon. Next, click on the "Import View" button to run the update:
- Check the results by clicking on "Run Preview Records"; you can see that the Results are that the field was updated:
- When the Candidate field updated, you can confirm it by searching it trough "Candidate" inside Recruiting or create a CSV Input file via Integration Center to check the report results:
Note: Run Preview will only work for small batch of data (around 10 applications). If you will need to upsert more than that, you will need to upload the file in SFTP and run the job. Also, the required field is enforced when updating data. If the required information is not provided, the upsert will fail.
candidate field update, consent to marketing, integration center, candidate profile update, receive new job posting notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , How To