Is it possible to report on the Onboarding information on the Application page: "Request Submitted On" and "Submission Status"?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
It is only possible to run such a report in Integration Center.
- Go to Integration Center
- Click on "My Integrations"
- Click on "Create"
- Select "Scheduled Simple File Output Integration"
- Search for entity "JobApplicationOnboardingData"
- Select "Application ID", "Submission Status (status) String" and "Submitted On (submittedOn) DateTimeOffset" (and any other relevant fields)
- Click on "Select" at the bottom right of the page
- Click on "Configure Fields"
- Click on "Add" and then "Add Field"
- Search for the JobApplication entity
- Select the Application ID from that entity
- Click on "Add Association Application Id"
- Go to Filter and Sort
- Filter by Application Id-JobApplication
- Go to Configure Fields and you'll see a preview of the report
Please also see JobApplicationOnboardingData.
Onboarding, Report, Reporting, Status, Request, Submitted, Submission, Status, Integration, Center. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To