You are working with integration between Cloud for Customer and SAP Field Service Management and notices the Tickets that are replicated to the FSM do not have the Service Call ID (Ticket External ID) visible.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represetns the ID of a Ticket that has been replicated to the FSM).
- You cannot see the Service Call ID.
The Service Call ID is visible on the Document Flow facet and on the Related Items facet.
This is the current expected behavior of SAP Cloud for Customer.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive;
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/services/innovation.html#contact-us.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Influence Site to submit an idea.
FSM ; Integration ; External ; CPI ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-CSI , Integration of service ticket with Core systems , How To