After requesting External Pricing from a C4C quote, the price components coming from ERP are written as step number code and not with a description, as per below screenshot:
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Sales Quote.
- Click on Request External Pricing.
The description of the steps are missing in the "External Pricing Procedures" activity.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- In the Implementation projects view, open the activity list.
- Search for "External Pricing" and open.
- Open "External Pricing Procedures".
- Select the 'External Pricing Procedure" used and add the required condition steps and descriptions under "Details".
STEP DESCRIPTION PRICING , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To