- Upgraded Front End Server (FES) from 4.0 to FES 2020 (From old FES to newer FES)
- When launching the Fiori Launchpad, it is now appearing blank
- Browser console error claims that it is booting up with SAPUI5 1.52.20 (Loading older SAPUI5 version instead of the new expected version)
GET https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/1.52.20/resources/sap/ushell_abap/bootstrap/evo/abap.js net:ERROR_ABORTED 404 FioriLaunchpad.html:12
- Running /UI5/UI5_UPLOAD_PATCH_TO_MIME shows error -> File contains no IDs
- Clearing the cache may work 1 to 2 times but will fail after the 3rd or 4th refresh
- Based on the SAPUI5 maintenance the FES 2020 should be at least version SAPUI5 1.84
SAP Fiori Front-End Server 2020 for S/4HANA
"Fiori Launchpad blank","/resources/sap/ushell_abap/bootstrap/evo/abap.js net:ERROR_ABORTED 404","Fiori loads old CDN settings","How to remove CDN settings Fiori","Removing CDN settings for Fiori","Upgrade Fiori FES issue","/ui5/cdn/enable","/UI5/UI5_UPLOAD_PATCH_TO_MIME File contains no IDs" , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-COR , SAP Fiori Launchpad Frontend Core and Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.