- Upgraded Front End Server (FES) from 4.0 to FES 2020 (From old FES to newer FES)
- When launching the Fiori Launchpad, it is now appearing blank
- Browser console error claims that it is booting up with SAPUI5 1.52.20 (Loading older SAPUI5 version instead of the new expected version)
GET https://sapui5.hana.ondemand.com/1.52.20/resources/sap/ushell_abap/bootstrap/evo/abap.js net:ERROR_ABORTED 404 FioriLaunchpad.html:12
- Running /UI5/UI5_UPLOAD_PATCH_TO_MIME shows error -> File contains no IDs
- Clearing the cache may work 1 to 2 times but will fail after the 3rd or 4th refresh
- Based on the SAPUI5 maintenance the FES 2020 should be at least version SAPUI5 1.84
SAP Fiori Front-End Server 2020 for S/4HANA
"Fiori Launchpad blank","/resources/sap/ushell_abap/bootstrap/evo/abap.js net:ERROR_ABORTED 404","Fiori loads old CDN settings","How to remove CDN settings Fiori","Removing CDN settings for Fiori","Upgrade Fiori FES issue","/ui5/cdn/enable","/UI5/UI5_UPLOAD_PATCH_TO_MIME File contains no IDs" , KBA , CA-UI5-DLV , UI5 ABAP delivery tools , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.