You work with quality inspection in EWM. Inspection reference remains on stock after QI decision is complete or QI document/inspection lot is cancelled or archived. This could prevent GI or posting change for the stock.
Examples of error messages due to remaining QI reference:
- No authorization for activity Change (02) for the inspection document (QIE_INSP_DOCUMENT013)
- Stock inspection document cannot be read - Posting not possible (/SCWM/GM078)
- Stock is in quality inspection - Issue posting not possible (/SCWM/GM077)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Quality Management (SCM-EWM-QM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Goods Movement (SCM-EWM-GM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management - Goods Movements (GR/GI/Reversal/Posting Change) (SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-GM)
Quality Inspection, inspection ID, INSPID, goods issue not possible, GI, posting change not possible, PC, /SCWM/CHM_LOG, /SCWM/GM 078, QIE_INSP_DOCUMENT 013 , KBA , SCM-EWM-QM , Quality Management , SCM-EWM-MON-CHM , Check-Monitor , SCM-EWM-GM , Goods Movements , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-GM , Goods Movements (GR/GI/Reversal/Posting Change) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.