- How to create / extend a single storage location for multiple material masters.
- From the app 'Mass Maintenance Material'.
- Select 'Storage Location Data for Material' / MARD.
- There are two options: Data Record to be Changed // Data Record to be Created.
- Choose 'Data Record to be Created'.
- Enter the Range of Materials.
- Enter the Plant.
- Enter the new Storage Location you want to extend the Materials to.
- Select Execute.
- On the next screen - click SAVE.
- After which the material is extended to the new Storage Location.
Mass Maintenance Material, MM17, Extend, Create, Storage Location, MARD, Data Record to be Created, Range, Material, Plant, Storage Location, Sloc, LGORT, MARD-LGORT , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , How To