- Partner Function(s) Deleted During Business Partner Integration C4C -> S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Data is sent from C4C to S/4HANA Cloud
- The Partner Function(s) of a replicated customer are deleted
The Complete Transmission Indicator (CTI) for Partner Functions is always set to True, meaning that any partner function not sent in the payload will be delted. C4C does not support self-reflexive partner functions i.e. Customer 123456 being the Sold-to, Ship-to etc. for Customer 123456 and as such S/4HANA Cloud adds them to compensate for them being missing in a Payload from C4C where they are not supported. This is done when the “Integration with C4C enabled” is activated for the communication arrangement in S/4HANA Cloud.
Any other non self-reflexive partner functions e.g. Customer 654321 being an additional Ship-to for Customer 123456 which are included in the payload from C4C will also be added. Any non self-reflexive partner functions which are not sent in the Payload from C4C will be seen as an indication to delte them in S/4HANA Cloud.
- Include all non self-reflexive partner functions in the payload from C4C
- Any non self-reflexive partner functions not sent in the payload e.g. if they don't exist in C4C will be deleted and would need to be readded in S/4HANA Cloud
Partner Function, C4C, Integration with C4C enabled, Custom Partner Function, Deleted, Overwritten, CTI, Complete Transmission Indicator , KBA , LO-MD-BP-WS , Web Service for Business Partner , How To