- You use the Load Plan Optimization for Freight Orders
- The truck dimensions and item dimensions are correctly determined for the Load Plan
- You do not use Load Optimization Rules to determine the expected Load pattern
- When planning the Freight Units, the resulting Freight Orders contain Not-Loaded items, which could be loaded if the Load Pattern was different
- How to use the Automatic Load Pattern Determination in the context of the Load Plan Optimization through TVSO?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4
- SAP Transportation Management 9.5
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- S/4HANA 1709 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1809 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 1909 with embedded Transportation Management
- S/4HANA 2020 with embedded Transportation Management
SAP S/4HANA 1709 ; SAP S/4HANA 1809 ; SAP S/4HANA 1909 ; SAP S/4HANA 2020 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.5 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.6
Automatic load plan planning pattern optimizer optimization , KBA , TM-PLN-LP-OPT , Load Optimization , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.