A company have two sectors (different locations) and it is necessary to have a filter under Onboarding Dashboard visibility for their respective representatives.
- Location A will handle candidates from place AAA
- Location B will handle candidates from place BBB
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
It is possible to separate activity visibility in Onboarding Dashboard. Under Onboarding > Security > Groups create a group for each location, the only difference is that after the group is created it is necessary to configure the filter:
- Select the group and click Assign
- Select which process and apply the filter (location)
- Location A will have filter “AAA”
- Location B will have filter “BBB”
- Add the condition
- Apply changes
- In case permission sync is enabled the same permissions must be configured in BizX or the permissions in Onboarding will disappear.
- Filter are case sensitive so it must match exactly as the value of candidate record.
Dashboard, Visibility, Location, Onboarding, Filter, Permission, Activity, Group, Field, Condition , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To