The following error message occurs when accessing the Cloud Connector (https://localhost:8443) after installing the Simple Deployment Kit used by SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- "ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR" is shown in all Chromium browsers (eg. Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge)
- The issue doesn't persist in Internet Explorer
- The issue only persists with SACKIT329 and SACKIT 331
- Replacing the included SAPJVM with the latest SAP JVM 8.1.075 does not resolve the issue
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.X.X
- Simple Deployment Kit (SACKIT) 329 and 331
- Cloud Connector Version 2.12.5
- SAP JVM 8.1.075
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.