The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) when you execute a data action:
- The data action couldn't run because the maximum number of queried facts was exceeded. This may be due to a copy step with a large number of copied facts, or an allocation step with many reference dimension members. For allocation steps, please filter the reference dimensions.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
This limit applies only if copying calculated accounts/measures or accounts with exception aggregations.
As the error message says itself, the maximum number of queried facts is exceeded.
There is no setting to increase or remove the limit.
As a solution, please try to split the data action copy step into two separate ones (using the filters).
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, formula , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem