- Fiori App Employee Lookup (Version 2/Fiori 2.0) is not loading after activation.
- Error message in console: Component-preload.js:14 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property 'EmployeeId' of undefined at f.<anonymous>
- Employee Lookup app does not load.
- Employee Lookup (Version 2/Fiori 2.0), which is not loading after activation.
- Human Capital Management
- Fiori app Employee Lookup (Version 2/Fiori 2.0)
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
Employee Look-Up, TypeError: Cannot read property, 'EmployeeId' of undefined, Employee Lookup application hanging. , KBA , PA-FIO-LKP , Employee Lookup , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.