Inactive user in Layoff status does not trigger Rehire Verification. When is the candidate eligible for rehire verification in Onboarding?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Onboarding only supports rehire for terminated candidate.
- If the status is anything apart from terminated, that will not be considered for rehire
- Since the Rehire process in Onboarding can only be done for terminated employees, if Employees are Layoff status, they are still active employees and not terminated. So this is not a rehire scenario.
- The rehire match does not show active employees and only shows terminated employees and hence these users would not be listed.
- Candidate would be applicable for Rehire via Onboarding only after the end-date/termination date is passed for the user.
- The Rehire related documentation - Rehire Process Overview - SAP Help Portal
Rehire, Rehire Verification, Rehire via Onboarding, Inactive User , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHM , Rehire Mechanism , How To