You would like to hide the Ticket button Reply with Outlook, however there is no way to do it via Business Role Access Restrictions or UI Adaptation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Currently, at the Business Role and UI levels, the option to control the button Reply with Outlook, is not available.
At the moment the button can be only hidden to all Employees at the same time.
This can be done by following the below path:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Initial Implementation.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Service option.
- Expand the Customer Care option.
- Select the Service Request Management option.
- Search for the E-Mail Replies via Microsoft Outlook (1) group.
- Select the checkbox In Scope for the question Do you want to enable agents to respond to tickets using the SAP Cloud for Customer Add-In for Microsoft Outlook?
- Save the changes.
Deactivate; Vanish; Remove; Field; Interactions; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To