While accessing the Material Coverage Fiori Apps (Monitor Material Coverage / Manage Material Coverage), you notice the Planned Independent Requirements (PIRs) of strategy 52 are not displayed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning (PP-FIO-MRP)
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Production Planning (PP-FIO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Monitor, Manage, Material, Coverage, App, Fiori, PIR, Planned Independent Requirement, PIRs, Strategy, 52, MD04, Stock, Requirements, List. , KBA , PP-FIO-MRP , Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.