While accessing the Material Coverage Fiori Apps (Monitor Material Coverage / Manage Material Coverage), you notice the Planned Independent Requirements (PIRs) of strategy 52 are not displayed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning (PP-FIO-MRP)
- SAP ERP Fiori UI for Production Planning (PP-FIO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
Monitor, Manage, Material, Coverage, App, Fiori, PIR, Planned Independent Requirement, PIRs, Strategy, 52, MD04, Stock, Requirements, List. , KBA , PP-FIO-MRP , Fiori UI for Material Requirements Planning , PP-FIO , Fiori UI for Production Planning and Control , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.