You are not able to change "Sales Phase" field in an opportunity created from Outlook Server Side Integration. The dropdown value of the field will appear as "No items found".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Outlook Add in Server Side Integration.
- Select an e-mail that for which there is a contact recognized in C4C.
- Create an opportunity selecting a value for sales phase field.
- Save the opportunity that will be created in C4C.
- Logon to C4C and open the opportunity you have created.
- If you try to edit the field "sales phase" in the dropdown value will appear "No items found".
The Sales Cycle field was not maintained when opportunity was created via server side integration. Sales Cycle and Sales Phase are always connected in business logic.
You should add Sales Cycle field as "Required" to the add-in to make sure the field will be filled.
Server Side Integration, Sales Phase, Sales Cycle, Opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , Problem