- Created custom fields in Global Information entity, enabled ONLY for the Onboardee Data Model also appears in the Dependent's Data Model regardless when it is disabled or not added.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom field in Global Information Entity in Manage Business Configurations UI.
- Enable only for the Onboardee Data Model.
- Initiate onboarding for a test candidate.
- Complete the Manager Review step.
- In Personal Data Collection, after adding a dependent information, the created custom fields are also available in the Dependent's portlet.
This is expected behavior.
- The dependents will also get all the fields enabled for the global parent. This is because there is no Dependent Data Model yet.
- Once a dependent data model is released, this will go away and customers will have more flexibility to choose exact fields needed for dependents.
INC0820930, Dependents Data Model, Onboardee Data Model, Global Information portlet, globalInfo, Dependents , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ODM , Data Model , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2011