Name format in Korean is different from the one for western countries (China and Japan would be same). The convention should be Last Name followed by First Name in the UI.
In this article we are going to provide you guidance on how to swap First Name and Last Name in the UI.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK);
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to external career site;
- Click on View Profile or apply for a job;
- Candidates in the account creation page you will see First Name and then Last Name.
Follow the below steps to modify the system behavior:
- From Bizx navigate to Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder;
- Insert either of the following code snippets, either choose English + Korean, or just Korean:
- Trigger a save in the top right corner of CSB – to ensure this code is saved.
How to test that this worked
- Go to the public career site
- View Profile, or apply to a job.
- Go to the create an account screen.
Note that Last Name now comes before First Name.
Account Creation, First Name, Last Name, Reversing, Swap, RCM, Recruiting Management, RMK, Recruiting Marketing, CSB, Career Site Builder , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To