- In ASE Cluster Edition (CE)
- When assigning a login a Single Instance Database (SIDB) as the default database in NODE2
- Error 19822 is returned :
A local temporary database is not permitted as the default database for a login.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition 15.7 & 16.0
- SIDB is supported from 15.7 SP130 and in ASE 16.0 SP01 (only CE release on ASE 16)
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.