- In ASE Cluster Edition (CE)
- When assigning a login a Single Instance Database (SIDB) as the default database in NODE2
- Error 19822 is returned :
A local temporary database is not permitted as the default database for a login.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition 15.7 & 16.0
- SIDB is supported from 15.7 SP130 and in ASE 16.0 SP01 (only CE release on ASE 16)
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.