Email Subject Line not auto-filled from Email Campaign Content Template.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Marketing > create or open an email campaign
- Select an Email Campaign Content Template
- The Email Subject Line is not auto-filled so the user has to manually enter it
This is a known defect and we are working to fix it. If you would like to have further updates on the progress, Please follow up this KBA by clicking on the star icon in the upper right corner.
- When a content template is selected, load the subject from the template settings (Manage Email Campaign Content Templates).
- Move the subject line next to the Content Template selection.
- The subject line can be overwritten by the user.
Email Campaign, Template, Content Template, subject, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , LOD-SF-RMK-CRM , Data Capture Form, Email Layout, Email Campaign , Known Error