- In a system where SSO was working it starts failing for all users
- Credentials obtained as mentioned in KBA 2629070 is not or no longer seen in the stderr.log
- This could occur on initial setup of AD SSO per KBA 2629070
- Enabling Vintela tracing in KBA 2684843 shows a similar error (also showing which KDC sent the error) "Exception: com.wedgetail.idm.sso.ConfigException: Service account value "serviceaccount@REALM.COM" is invalid [caused by: GSSException: Failure unspecified at GSS-API level (Mechanism level: com.dstc.security.kerberos.KerberosError: Client not found in Kerberos database"
- Testing kinit -J-Dsun.security.krb5.debug=true "serviceaccount@REALM.COM" to the same KDC shows error "Exception: krb_error 6 Client not found in Kerberos database (6) Client not found in Kerberos database"
- Packet scanning tomcat startup will show error "KRB5 160 KRB Error: KRB5KDC_ERR_C_PRINCIPAL_UNKNOWN"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 4.3 any version any SP any patch
- Issue is external to BI
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.3
KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.