- Error 'Customers in Requisition and Outline Agreement Differ" when creating a Purchase Order via the App 'Manage Purchase Contracts'.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- From the app 'Manage Purchase Contract' create a Quantity Contract.
- From 'Change Purchase Contract / ME32K add 'Customer Number' to the Delivery Address.
- Go back to 'Manage Purchase Contracts'
- Select newly created Contract.
- Click on 'Create Purchase Order'.
- Opens the app 'Manage Purchase Order.
- Error 'Customers in requisition and outline agreement differ'.
- Cannot see anywhere in the Contract or within Manage Purchase Order for the new Purchase Order to enter the Customer Number - the Delivery Address section is not available.
This functionality of the delivery address having a customer field is not yet available in FIORI app "Manage Purchase Orders". Therefore the error message "Customers in requisition and outline agreement differ“ is displayed and the purchase order cannot be created'
As a workaround, you can use the app 'Create Purchase Order – Advanced' to create a Purchase Order with reference to the Purchase Contract which has the customer number field filled in the delivery address.
Manage Purchase Contract, Purchase Contract, Quantity, Manage Purchase Order, Create, Purchase Order, Customer, Delivery Address, ME32K, Change Contract, Create Purchase Order – Advanced, error, Customers in requisition and outline agreement differ , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-PO , Fiori UI for Purchase Orders , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-CON , Fiori UI for Manage Purchase Contracts , Problem