You sent an email to the recipient and would like to retrieve this via web service.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Sales work center as example and open Sales Order view.
2. Open the "123" document.
3. Navigate to Output History tab.
4. Select the Sales Order Confirmation Output document.
5. You can see that the Output Channel is E-Mail.
6. In Output Details you cas see the email to "email@example.com"
You can use the FindByElements operation of QueryDocumentOutputRequestIn web service to extract the recipient email address.
retrieve, email, web, service , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To