- "Related Objects" objects or "Related Link" icon not displayed on the "My Inbox" app in a mobile device
Actual (on a mobile device):
- When decision makers require to approve a Purchase Requisition on their mobile device, they are limited as the icons are missing to click on and to verify the details
- In this example under My Inbox the task involved is "Purchase Requisition" approval
- SAPUI5 1.60.34
- My Inbox 1.19.4
- S4CORE 103 SP0001 (Backend)
- UIS4HOP 400 SP000 (Front End)
"Fiori Icons missing in mobile","My Inbox Reference link","My Inbox Purchase Requisition missing","Purchase Requisition details missing mobile","Mobile Related Link missing","Related link My Inbox","mobile related objects link missing","related objects links my inbox" , KBA , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.