Despite including Process Permission under Onboarding or Offboarding Object Permissions with Internal User Target Population, Manager is unable to view the Offboarding Dashboard in the Homepage.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- OFB dashboard is part of both My Team and My Specialty sections.
- My Team is for manager with offboardees in their team and My Specialty for any other offboardees, however the preference is given to My Team section in the sense like if there is a offboardee in the team for the logged in user the Offboarding dashboard from My Specialty is not shown.
- However if you have not added offboarding dashboard under My Team section the dashboard tile was not shown.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Home Page
- Go to Repository tab, add the Offboarding Dashboard under My Team and select Default under Move To.
- Now come to Default tab, and make sure that you have Offboarding Dashboard enabled under both My Specialty and My Team section
Upon adding this the offboarding dashboard will be visible to the Manager with Target Population as Direct Reports
Offboarding Dashboard, Home Page, Direct Reports, Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-OFP , Offboarding 2.0 , Problem