(ONB) Recommended People Assignment Template and (ONB) Buddy Assignment Template has Token [[JobTitle]] configured correctly but the Job Title does not show in emails sent.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard, find a user for whom Buddy Assignment Task or Recommend People Task is incomplete
- Start the Task and click on submit
- Go to Email Services > Email Status
- Find the Email sent and review the Email
- Token [[JobTitle]] is blank
There are a few reasons why this could happen, please find the possible reasons below:
- Token [[JobTitle]] is not working for the email templates as the value is not passed successfully from RCM to ONB
- Job Title field is not mapped in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping under jobInformation
- You can create a new custom field for Job Title field mapping from RCM. The custom field can be defined as a text field, for Job Title. This should be mapped in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping to the corresponding field in EC, "job-title".
- You can use Job Role to map with Job Title in Recruit to Hire Data Mapping. Please note that Job Role is a standard field associated with the Job Code. (Please note that in this case the Job Code should be the same as Job Title)
Email Notifications, Buddy Email, Recommend People Email, [[JobTitle]], Token , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EML , Notifications , How To