There is an issue related to prompts/variables when executing a HANA data source in Analysis Office after an upgrade of the HANA version.
Prompts/variables are not working as expected in Analysis Office, although they work when previewing the data in HANA Studio.
Some of the symptoms are:
- The variable screen is not being displayed
- The Prompts button is disabled/greyed out
- A variable value is ignored and the default value is taken instead
- A dynamic variable value isn't updated any longer
- A variable is not input enabled anymore and did not show up anymore in a prompt
Redeploying the HANA view solves the issue.
SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office
view, calculation, calculations, views, upgrade, refreshing, workbook, prompts, prompt, report, not showing, disabled, greyed out , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , HAN-DB-ENG-MDS , SAP HANA Multidimensional Services MDS / InA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.