- Unable to Cancel Onboarding Process for any candidate due to the following error [COE0018] Failed to publish Cancel onboarding event.
com.successfactors.docusignadaptor.api.DocuSignAdaptorException: DocuSign integration is not activated
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Onboarding Dashboard and search for onboardee to be cancelled.
- Go to Actions then click on Cancel Onboarding.
- You will see Error: [COE0018] Failed to publish Cancel onboarding event.
- Account ID, Email, and Password has not been configured for DocuSign eSignature from Admin Center.
- Account ID, Email, and Password needs to be entered for DocuSign eSignature from Admin Center.
Cancel, Onboarding, Event, Failed, COE0018 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105