- Once you have built a multitenant application in the Cloud Foundry environment using SAP BTP, you can then share the application with multiple consumers, such as business units in your organization.
- To use multitenancy in the Cloud Foundry environment in SAP BTP, the application provider must create a subaccount for each consumer in the same global account where the multitenant application is deployed.
- The multitenant application is deployed to one subaccount only, which is the hosting subaccount of the application provider. Consumers simply subscribe to the provider application from their subaccount through the SAP BTP cockpit, the SAP BTP command line interface, or dedicated REST APIs.
- This KBA intends to introduce the way to use SaaS Provisioning Service APIs to manage Multitenant Applications including Subscribe a consumer subaccount tenant to a multitenant application
- SAP Business Technology Platform
- Cloud Foundry environment
Cloud Foundry API, CF API, Subscribe to provider account, multitenant application, subscribe to multitenant application, saas API, consumer subaccount , KBA , BC-CP-CF , Cloud Foundry , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.