Why withholding tax is expected in invoice
why error is appearing when you don't expect withholding tax at all
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Click on Invoices and Credit Memos view
- Search for Respective Invoice
- Select and Click on edit
- Click on check button
- You will get error
You flagged the withholding tax indicator in the Tax Authority/ Company Tax Arrangements.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Tax Authority view.
- Go to view the Tax Company Tax Arrangements.
- Select the Company (the Company ID used in the Supplier invoice) for the Tax Country of your Invoice.
- Select the Tax Authority ID
- Click on the Edit button and go to the Company Tax Arrangements tab.
- un check the check box
- create new invoice and check
KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , Problem