You are trying to check employee movements using the Employee Lifecycle Events report, but the Event Date, Event Date and Event Reason fields are not showing any data.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Access the Design Reports work center view.
- Locate and open the report Employee Lifecycle Events.
- Run the report with default settings.
- The Event Date, Event Date and Event Reason fields will show "#" or "Not assigned", as seen in the screenshot below.
This is the standard system behavior.
The Employee Lifecycle Events fetches data based on the Key Date field. If no date or date range is provided, the report pulls data based on the current date — if no employee movements have been done in the current date, no data will be shown in the mentioned fields.
Please set a date or date range in the Key Date field in the Selection tab before running the report.
You can also use the Event Type to select specific event types that should be displayed. To find this field, click the Additional Fields button in the Selection tab.
Employee Lifecycle Events, Not Assigned, #, Event Type, Event Date, Event Reason , KBA , SRD-HR-ANA , Analytics Content , How To