Field Format disappears in Manage Templates after leaving the page and accessing it again.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage Templates
- Click on Job Application Template (or any other RCM template where the field format should be added to a field with type=number)
- Select the template
- Search for the field id (type=number) where the field format should be added
- Add # in field format
- Save the changes
- Publish the template
- Go to the Admin Center (or any other page)
- Go back to Manage Templates
- Click on Job Application Template
- Select the template that was just edited
- Search for the field id where the field format was added
- You will see that field format # is gone
- If you go to Provisioning and download the XML template, you will see that field form at is configured and # is visible.
This issue has been categorized as a defect.
Our Engineering Team are already aware of this issue and are currently working on the code fix.
If you would like to have further updates on the progress, Please follow up this KBA by clicking on the star icon in the upper right corner.
Field, Format, Template, Manage, Application, Number, fieldId. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem