You are trying to activate the Dashboards tab for business role in adaptation mode, however the option is grayed out.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Administrator Work Center.
2. Select the General Settings View.
3. Select the Business Roles option under Users.
4. Select a business role and then click Edit.
5. Select the User Icon and select Start Adaption.
6. Select the Pencil icon above the Business Role tabs.
7. Dashboards is grayed out on right-hand side.
The reason that Dashboards option is disabled in the adaptation mode and it is also not available in the personalization mode is because Dashboards tab is not applicable for SAP Cloud for Customer anymore. Hence, it has been already hidden from the UI for Cloud for Customer.
Please, ignore the Dashboards tab while working with Business Roles in SAP Cloud for Customer.
dashboards, business role, adaption mode, grayed out , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , How To