The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Analytics (SAC):
- When configuring a custom Member Order for a measure there is no ability to see only the filtered members, all of the members for the measure are listed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.14.2
Reproducing the Issue
Steps taken to modify the order of the measure.
- Edit the story.
- Go to the designer.
- Select the more option (...) for the measure
- Select the 'Edit Member Order' option
- All members are available there is no option to use a filtered list of members for the measure (such as the table selected only has 2 measures used 'Amount' and 'Budget').
It is not possible to modify the measure from the builder and only display filtered data since from the measure all data is expected to be displayed.
Note: If a dimension is used then it is possible to use either all data or filtered data since this customer member order is created through the table itself
- Edit the story.
- Go to the table in the story.
- Right-Click on the dimension.
- Select the 'Sort Options'.
- Select 'Add Custom Order'.
- At this point the window appears which allows both filtered (Visible) and unfiltered (All) data to be used for the custom member order.
For Measures it will be expected that all members will be listed for the 'Member Order' therefore no functionality currently exists to allow a filtered member list for measures to be created.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Product Enhancement