- The customer wants to know why does the system requires Employee Central HRIS oData API.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Implementation Guide explained that this is to allow the user to view data in the Manage Pending Hire.
- The reasons for why the permissions are needed is that the data is stored in common structures and needs to be also transferred over to the employment record during Manage Pending Hires, hence even edit permission is needed.
- Onboarding stores the data in Employee Central structures and hence, uses Employee Central's APIs to read/write the same.
- The permissions are needed for the common underlying APIs.
EC API, EC HRIS oData API , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2105