- Class 023 is used instead of 022.
- Class 022 is missing.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Create Material (MM01) app.
- Select Classification tab.
- Class type 022 is missing, only Class type 023 is available.
- Which batch class is used is depending on the batch level you use.
- Batch level material or batch level client use class 023, batch level plant use class 022.
You will see only the class type 023 because in S/4HANA Cloud system the batch level is always configured on material level (and not on plant level).
Batch, Class type, 022, 023, Material Level, Plant Level, S/4HANA Cloud, Missing, MM01, Create Material, App, Classification tab. , KBA , LO-BM , Batch Management , How To