- After validating that there are no invalid business rules assigned in Payment Information Details object and that there are no invalid Config UI rules defined for Payment Information, you are still noticing that the Payment Information Details are duplicated in Add New Hire and/or Manage Pending Hires
- You have configured more than one Link field in the Config UI for Payment Info
- The duplication of Payment Information Details is directly proportional to the number of links fields defined
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Payment Information
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Add New Employee Wizard
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Suite Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Config UI, define more than one link field
In Add New Hire / MPH, notice that the Payment Information Details are duplicated. The number of links defined = the number of duplicate occurrence.
- This is due to an issue with the UI code.
- Disable the link fields in the Config UI to avoid the duplication
As for the permanent fix, we are closely monitoring the Engineering incident and will be updating this KBA as soon as we have confirmed the fix details.
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PAY , Payment Information (Bank Information) , LOD-SF-EC-HIR-NEW , Add New Employee Wizard , LOD-SF-EC-INT-UI , MPH UI & Column Config Tool , Problem