- You have JMS Adapter integration in Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) connecting to Apache ActiveMQ
- You have obtained the driver activemq.client.5.15.13.jar from ActiveMQ
- You have followed the steps in KBA 2513069 Guided Answers - How to deploy the external drivers for Axis/JDBC/JMS Adapter
- The driver is successfully installed.
- When testing the JMS Adapter connection, the error below is thrown:
A channel error occurred. Detailed error (if any) : NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnectionFactory
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
JMS Receiver, JMS channel, NoClassDefFoundError, Apache Active MQ, jar file, deploy , KBA , BC-XI-CON-JMS , JMS Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.