- ASE Always-on (HADR) setup
- Issued "sap_failover SITE2, SITE1, 60, force" command for planned failover, it was successful
- running sap_host_available SITE2, it stuck at verifing NC transaction has been cleared due to NC Transactions are still pending because dist_status value is <4097> in RSSD table rs_databases.
- The DSI was down due to ERROR #5261 DSI(110 <CID>_SITE2_R1.ILP)
Get regular transaction ' '0002008ec0bc80f900' &CID_SITE2_R1CID '000000' n '00000000'' while in pending NC transaction state for connection CID_SITE2_R1.CID.
- Rep agent error was in the old primary ASE log:
RepAgent(4): Streaming replication distribution CI Library error -3 with severity 2 and message 'Package(0x64f3803b0, 0:98, 1179648:0:0) buffer is depleted. Total 393216, used 389632, requesting 3600.'. Rep Agent detected error 313 with message 'CI API call setWriteTextCopy() failed ' at line 3854 in file ra_ci_cmd.c.
RepAgent(4): Warning: The size of the stream buffer is too small (1572864 bytes). Use sp_config_rep_agent 'CID', 'stream buffer size', '<new_value>' to increase it.
Shutting down Rep Agent for database, 'CID' (dbid = 4).
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
825210, CR 825210, 821504, CR 821504, setWriteTextCopy, NC transaction pending , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.