- When a user creates a Journal, despite leaving some mandatory fields empty, the Journal gets saved and successfully posted without any errors.
- By default, the Journal validation should fail as well as attempting to post it.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 10.1 for the Netweaver version (NW) 7.40 to 7.55
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11 for HANA (BPC/4HANA 1.0 or 100 )
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) 11.1 for HANA (BPC/4HANA 2.0 or 200)
Journal, post, save, successful, empty field, data, debit, credit, invalid members. , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW-CC-JNL , Journals , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.